Is it safe to ejaculate with an indwelling catheter?
There is no harm if you can ejaculate with indwelling catheter
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted you seem to have been having Acute Retention of Urine due to enlarged prostate and an indwelling catheter has been put in urethral passage (Penis) to empty your bladder .
You can Ejaculate with indwelling catheter in place .There is no harm in doing so except the fact that ejaculation will be little painful and semen would be ejaculated by the side of catheter slowly and not in a jet like manner as normal ejaculation .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How safe is undergoing rf catheter ablation
- Indwelling catheter dysuria
- Have indwelling catheter in urethra is it safe to masturbate
- Word catheter
- Indwelling catheter for plesure flying
- Embarrassed catheter surgery hernia
- Urinary catheter and valve replacement
- Swimming with a catheter
- Urinary catheter care and newborn
- Risk ejaculating foley catheter
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?