Is it normal to have low BP after having Lisinopril?
Following answer to your query.
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
You shouldn't worry this is normal when you start antihypertensive treatment.
My suggestion is you should continue with treatment and monitoring the BP. If the BP drop below 100 mmhg you should discuss with your doctor to take half the dose.
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low bp and fast hr after asthma attack
- Is it normal to have low bp
- Is it normal to have low bp during pregnancy
- What can be done for low bp after angioplasty
- What is the cause for low bp after taking stamlobeta
- Low bp after angioplasty
- Bleeding and low bp after birth
- Low bp diet
- How to fix low bp
- Low bp treatment for unani