Is it advisable to give Pediasure health drink to toddler?

Excellent

Nephrologist
Question
.Is it advisable to give "Pediasure" health drink to my 2.5yr son..with the intention to bring some change in his weight and height?
Posted Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be taken

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thanks for the query

You can give pediasure 2tsp morning and night with milk. It will certainly improve his weight. For improvement in height I recommend that he plays actively, especially cycling and running daily. I must add here that the final height of a person is genetically already defined at birth and no supplements or hormonal therapy can change it.

I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me