Is homoeopathy effective at treating hypothyroid conditions?
Could you suggest how homepathy can help with thyroid and which homepathy medicine i could take?
Homoeopathic Medicine required.
I appreciate your interest in homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is one of the effective ways of treatment for thyroid.
Medicine is effective and has no side effect.
We do have many patients and they were benefitted from the homoeopathic treatment.
Based on the details I am suggesting some medicine and suggest you start as prescribed:
1 Thyroidinum 200 6 pills twice in a day
2 Lycopodium 30 6 pills twice in a day
Take medicine for 1 month and then revert back.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ratnesh Pandey
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can homoeopathy or siddha treatment cure biliary atresia
- Will homeopathy medication be safe for hypothyroid condition
- Homoeopathy treatment for kidney stone
- Having severe hair fall looking for homoeopathy treatment
- Not treating hypothyroidism
- Anti depressant in homoeopathy or ayurveda
- Started homoeopathy medicines for hair fall suggest some permanent solution
- Elevated sed rate and hypothyroid condition
- Having sinus problem is there any remedy in homoeopathy
- Conditions doxycycline treats