Is gland tuberculosis contagious?
I would like to know that, the GLAND TB is contagious or not ?
Is is safe to work with the person with that disease ?
Only gland TB is not contagious.
Welcome to HCM
I appreciate your concerns.
Gland tb is secondary mainly.
Primary focus is mostly lungs and highly contageous.
If the Person has no pulmonary lesion then it is safe..Otherwise it is Unsafe.
Hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is gland tuberculosis cureable
- Cure for gland tuberculosis
- Precautions of gland tuberculosis
- How lymph gland tuberculosis is treated
- Treatment for gland tuberculosis
- Treatment for gland tuberculosis what food to be avoided
- Symptoms of gland tuberculosis
- Does gland tuberculosis dangerous
- Is lymph gland tuberculosis is contagious
- Gland tuberculosis curable
- What causes dizziness and cold sensation all over body?
- Is Wood's lamp examination the right way to diagnose vitiligo?
- Suggest treatment for skin lesions
- What causes fatigue and fibromyalgia post cholecystectomy?
- Suggest treatment for peripheral pulmonary stenosis in children
- How long can Duoluton L can be used for delay in period?
- What do the red spots on chest indicate?
- Suggest treatment for degenerative disc disease, severe disc damage and...
- Suggest treatment for chest tightness and breathing difficulty
- Can worm infestation cause recurrent bouts of cough causing vomiting?