Is Synthroid effective at treating thyroid nodules?
You need the synthroid dose increased further!
Getting the right Synthroid dose requires titration.
Clearly, 50mcg is below the amount needed and that explains why your TSH is in the above normal range.
I suggest your doctors increase your Synthroid dose to 75mcg and monitor more your TSH in 6-8weeks.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can thyroid nodules effect spine
- Thyroid nodule muscle twitching
- Does thyroid nodules effect blood pressure
- Thyroid nodules hashimotos thyroiditis
- Testicular microlithiasis and thyroid nodule
- Tumeric for treating thyroid nodules
- Tanning beds and thyroid nodules
- I inch thyroid nodule effect on body
- Thyroid nodule biopsy side effects
- Side effects of thyroid nodules
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?