Is Synthroid effective at treating thyroid nodules?
You need the synthroid dose increased further!
Getting the right Synthroid dose requires titration.
Clearly, 50mcg is below the amount needed and that explains why your TSH is in the above normal range.
I suggest your doctors increase your Synthroid dose to 75mcg and monitor more your TSH in 6-8weeks.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can thyroid nodules effect spine
- Thyroid nodule muscle twitching
- Does thyroid nodules effect blood pressure
- Thyroid nodules hashimotos thyroiditis
- Testicular microlithiasis and thyroid nodule
- Tumeric for treating thyroid nodules
- Tanning beds and thyroid nodules
- I inch thyroid nodule effect on body
- Thyroid nodule biopsy side effects
- Side effects of thyroid nodules