Is Par 428 capsule a recreational drug?
It does seem like dexmethylphenidate.
Based on the description, the pill seems like dexmethylphenidate. It is a stimulant by nature and commonly used in the treatment of ADHD.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
PS: The exact content of the drug can only be found after pharmocological tests. It's not entirely accurate to name the pill only through description.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Prasad, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drug in minoz capsules
- Proxyvon drug capsule solution
- Estemo capsules drug info
- Drugs/medication for adhesive capsulitis
- Oxycodone 5mg capsules drug
- Phentermine 30mg capsules drug
- Esamaino capsule drug use
- Drug information of rinifol capsules
- Nitrofurantoin capsule drug interactions
- Rinifol capsules drug info
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...