Is Hydromorphone stronger than Oxycodone?
7.5 mg of oxycodone
Hi, I have gone through your question.
and I understand your concerns but hydromorphone is a more potent analgesic than oxycodone.. 1mg of hydromorphone is equivalent to 2.67 mg of oxycodone.. This means that a 2mg dose of hydromorphone is equivalent to 5.34 mg of oxycodone.. This means that a 7.5 mg of oxycodone will provide a more powerful effect than a 2 mg of hydromorphone.. I hope I answered your question. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion..
Hope this answers your query.
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is oxymorphone stronger than oxycodone
- Is demerol stronger than oxycodone
- Is oxymorphone stronger than hydromorphone
- Hydromorphone compared to oxycodone
- Is oxycodone stronger than percocet
- Is hydromorphone stronger than oxycodone
- Hydromorphone strength compared to oxycodone
- Hydromorphone vs oxycodone
- Whats stronger oxycodone or percocet
- Is methadone stronger than oxycodone