Is FBS value of 129 normal?

Diabetologist
Question
I have diabetes since last 24 years but it is held under control most of time. Many tablets have been changed by the doctor. latest is Geminor M1 one after breakfast and Tenelimac 20mg one after dinner. Today BSL Fasting was 129 Urine-nil, PP 174 Urine-traces
what should be done Doctor ?!
Tue, 12 Jun 2018 in Diabetes

Answered by Dr. Phanindra Dulipala 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Continue same medication. The sugar levels are altered only little.

Detailed Answer:
Hi Sir/ mam,
The sugar levels you have mentioned also are only a little higher sir, I advise not to change any medication. You can continue the same.

As it is long standing, by now you must be knowing of diet and exercise. If not exerciseing, please start walking atleast 40 minutes a day.

Thank you sir.