Is FBS value of 129 normal?
what should be done Doctor ?!
Continue same medication. The sugar levels are altered only little.
Hi Sir/ mam,
The sugar levels you have mentioned also are only a little higher sir, I advise not to change any medication. You can continue the same.
As it is long standing, by now you must be knowing of diet and exercise. If not exerciseing, please start walking atleast 40 minutes a day.
Thank you sir.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to balance blood sugar level and regain weight?
- Does Lyrica cause diabetes?
- Can i increase Obimet dosage for increased blood sugar levels?
- Should Glynase MF be taken before or after meals?
- Suggest treatment for fluctuating blood sugar levels
- Suggest treatment for elevated sugar levels
- Does Gemer fort cause depression?
- Can diabetes be controlled with exercise and food regulation?
- Suggest treatment for uncontrolled blood sugar levels
- Suggest proper diet chart to reduce high blood sugar levels