Is Betaine HCL safe to be taken for digestion of protein-rich food?
The makers claim but studies with no evidence.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Betaine HCL is only a supplement to deliver extra HCL to the stomach. Though manufacturers claim to aid in digestion there is no solid evidence backing this claim. still it is not clear how this supplement acts on food.
But is it ok to try , I mean will it cause any significant side effects
by taking one pill .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?