In XXXXXXX last year I had a sever case of
I suggest a water based lubrificant during intercourse.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand your concern.
The discomfort is due to the presence of hemorrhoids.
I would recommend to avoid anal intercourse because it can aggravate the hemorrhoids.
If you have anal intercourse you should use a lubrificant.
I would recommend a water based lubrificant such as Astrolide.
I also suggest to use anti hemorrhoid cream such as Preparation H cream.
Soaking in warm water can provide relief.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Use lubrificants before intercourse for relief.
Hi again dear,
I understand that the hemorrhoids have gone down, but the area can be still be irritated.
So, the anti hemorrhoids cream may soothe the rectal area.
I also recommend as I mentioned above to use lubricants before Intercourse.
Take care dear,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?