In 2015 I had a procedure called cyberknife for my
HELLO. THERE IS NO THERAPY FOR THIS
HELLO DEAR. I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE QUERY. SO THE CYBERKNIFE THERAPY WHICH YOU HAVE RECEIVED, ABLATES THE PROSTATE GLAND SO THAT IT FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY IS LOST. SINCE MAJOR VOLUME OF SEMINAL FLUID IS CONSTITUTED BY PROSTATE GLAND, IT ID NO LONGER ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE TO IT AND HENCE, REDUCTION IN SEMEN VOLUME.
IAM SORRY, BUT THERE IS NO EFFECTIVE THERAPY FOR THIS AS THIS PROCESS IS IRREVERSIBLE.
THANKS AND REGARDS
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...