In 2015 I had a procedure called cyberknife for my

Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist

Posted on Fri, 18 Jan 2019 in General Health
Question: In 2015 I had a procedure called cyberknife for my prostrate condition. For years now I had no plans of having sexual relations. Recently I have met someone and even though we have not consummated our relationship physically I have been masturbating and found that I do have a ejaculation but I no longer have any semen other than a few drops. Is there a reason for this? I understand that I cannot have produce any sperm because of the procedure and my partner cannot have any off spring also, but we have spoken a lot about how she would love to feel my ejaculation inside her. Is there a remedy for this, if so what can be done or what can I do?
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
HELLO. THERE IS NO THERAPY FOR THIS

Detailed Answer:
HELLO DEAR. I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE QUERY. SO THE CYBERKNIFE THERAPY WHICH YOU HAVE RECEIVED, ABLATES THE PROSTATE GLAND SO THAT IT FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY IS LOST. SINCE MAJOR VOLUME OF SEMINAL FLUID IS CONSTITUTED BY PROSTATE GLAND, IT ID NO LONGER ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE TO IT AND HENCE, REDUCTION IN SEMEN VOLUME.
IAM SORRY, BUT THERE IS NO EFFECTIVE THERAPY FOR THIS AS THIS PROCESS IS IRREVERSIBLE.
THANKS AND REGARDS
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng