I'm having some pain in balls some times. sometimes while
Please provide a few more details
Thanks for the query.
Please provide a few more details to help me in making precise comments:
1) Your age
2) What do you mean by balls (did you mean Scrotum)?
3) Whether the query is for yourself or any relative?
Awaiting your feedback...
Please do write if you have more questions I shall be happy to address the same.
Thanks and Regards.
Could be due to infection of Testicles (Orchitis)
Thanks for follow up
The pain in both the Testicles that you have could be due to infection of Testicles (Orchitis)
Get the following basic tests done to establish the diagnosis
1)Urine routine and Urine Culture
2)Ultrasound Scanning of Scrotum
Start taking antibiotics like Doxycycline and Nitrofurantoin twice daily (prescription based medications) along with anti-inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily...
Ensure to drink more water to keep your urine dilute
This should work for you
Thanks and Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?