Im 25 ,i do smoke ciggs and marijuana ,,but ive

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Fri, 22 Mar 2019 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Im 25 ,i do smoke ciggs and marijuana ,,but ive been with two girls the last month and havent been able to get an erection,,its like its dead down there when she touches me ,,both times ,ive set a doctora appointment but want to know is there anything i can take or do thatll show reaults nowww ,,im seeing her tonight and she wants to sleep together
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 23 hours later
i understand i might be low on T levels ,and i have to wait 3 weeks for an appointment, what can i buy or do over the counter that is positive to help induce an erection ,,im not shy or any case of perfprmance anxiety, i want to like crazy shes amazing and i never felt so comfprtable with someone... so why cant i get it up persay ,, and what can i buy from a store or something like extenze or ??? to help i have two days ha
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Sildenafil (Viagra) is generally available online.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for following up.

In the U.S, Sildenafil (Viagra) is generally available online. You can start taking 50mg one hour before planned sexual activity. If the response is not satisfactory may increase the dose up to 100 mg.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr. Patil

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee