Im 21 years old and hoping to get pregnant. My
Try for a year before being investigated.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
First of all you should not be worried but keep up trying for a year. After a year you can consider consulting a doctor. You ca check for pregnancy with urine pregnancy test kit after missed periods.
The spotting may be related to infection or trauma since you didn't concieve and it can't be related to implantation. Keep taking folic acid every day while trying to convince.
Do a vaginal smear to check for infection.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.