If you poop and when you whip you see blood
Please give additional information.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Any pain during or passter passing stool?
Any swelling noted?
Awaiting for your feedback.
Most probably hemorrhoids since there is no pain
Thanks for your feedback.
The commonest cause is hemorrhoids.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Consult your Doctor/ General Surgeon to get proper examination and ano-proctoscopy done to get the exact diagnosis so that proper management can be done and any additional investigations done if needed.
Please give feedback once it is done.
Since the stools are not hard, there is no need of any stool softener or laxative.
I hope this answers your query and helps you.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...