I went to the emergency room last Sunday with heart

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2017
Jan 2017

Cardiologist
Question
I went to the emergency room last Sunday with heart palpitations they sent me home and said I was having PAC and that they were benign long story short they sent me home I feel the same. I went online tonight to read my chest x-ray results and they were kind of disturbing to me can you please tell me if it's something I need to worry about.
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Sagar Makode 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry about

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your X ray report, but there is nothing to worry about in that.
Some scars of old fracture, prominent vascular markings which is again not worrisome and not specific. Sometimes seen in smokers, due to pollution or allergies or even in normal individuals.
Regarding APCs, these are benign and not worrisome again. You can upload your ecg so that I can have a look. So overall, I don't think there is any to worry about.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.

Answered by Dr. Sagar Makode 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No, nothing to worry about

Detailed Answer:
Nothing to worry about. All the best.

Follow-up: I went to the emergency room last Sunday with heart 3 minutes later
can you believe they gave me an EKG or ECG and the results are not on the site? so the shadow things are nothing to worry about?