I took NyQuil about two hours ago and just took
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor,
Yes, you should be fine after taking Benadryl following Nyquil. You may experience an increase in dizziness or drowsiness. Apart from the possible increase in sedation, you will be fine.
But please refrain from doing so frequently.
I hope this helps,
Please feel free to discuss further,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedies for severe cough
- How long does Amoxicillin take to show effect?
- What causes weakness and tingling sensation in the legs?
- Suggest treatment for severe abdominal bloating and discomfort
- What causes headache and excessive burping after skipping a meal?
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What causes mild pain in the ankle while walking?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking a contraceptive pill?
- What does this blood test report indicate?