I think I might have NAION in my left eye.
I have had FOUR eye exams. Both optometerists and opthamologists. All have said that my eyes look great, no signs of damage or blood flow problems. All FOUR have said it is the onset of aging. But all test came back at 20/20 (one had 20/25 in one of my eyes, think they said right actually.)
I'm looking for someone that has experience with diagnosing NAION. I generally dont have pain, just an awkward feeling of imbalance with my eyes and also it seems like my left eye doesn't react like my right (almost stays open wider). Makes me look a little strange, I think.
Does this sound like NAION? How does one get diagnosed?
Or does it sound like my vision is just starting to slip? The level of blurriness and a 20/20 assessment in my left eye just doesn't seem to jibe. That's why I'm not entirely convinced it is just aging, especially since I took too much ED meds.
Could 4 eye docs not pick up on NAION, or something else?
main problem is blurring
all the test have been done except fundus examination has not been done. The reason may be details medication is not known. The eye has been examined by ophthalmologist and optometrist though optometrist does not have a role to play the medication used like.The Viagra and cilia might have a role.It might be the side effect of these medicine resulting present problem of blurring. But one eye dilatation appears to be from birth resulting amblyopia and there will be blurring and squint
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes involuntary eye movements after a vertigo attack?
- Is Motrin intake safe for viral fever with conjunctivitis?
- Suggest treatment for trichiasis with cataract in one eye
- Suggest treatment to cure eye infection
- What is a green mole in the eye?
- What causes irritation and itching on eye lids with thread like discharge?
- Suggest treatment for retinal tear
- What causes bleeding eye?
- What causes experiencing a shadow in right eye that twitches right to left?
- What causes blurred vision of one eye with history of cataract surgery?