I think I have a hemorrhoid on the out side
Please give details and post photographs.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Please provide additional information for me to assist you better:
Is there pain after passing stool or throughout the day?
Can you feel a mass?
If yes, is it soft or hard? Can you replace it?
Are you passing hard stools?
Any other information please.
Awaiting for your feedback, clear and focused photographs. ( It helps).
As detailed below.
Thanks for your feedback.
This looks to be prolapsing hemorrhoid.
Please try to push it back after applying Preparation H ointment as you have it.
It will remain inside only if the coughing is controlled with appropriate medications under your Doctor's evaluation and prescription as coughing has stayed long enough.
You can go to your Doctor if can see him/her today, otherwise to ER; they can help you to reduce the mass if not possible by you.
Once settled, consult a Proctologist or a General Surgeon for proper evaluation of the condition and proper curative treatment.
I hope this answers your query and helps you in decision making.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...