I see "fireworks" when I close my eyes.
Flashes of light.
Thanks for sending your query to us.
What you call as fireworks is known as flashes by us.This occurred due to some degenerative changes at the periphery of retina.So what you have to do is to get your retina, especially the periphery checked in detail by a specialist.This to rule out any changes at the periphery,if present,they are to be dealt accordingly.
In the meantime,you have to avoid exerting yourself,no lifting of weights and avoid sports with jerky movement like badminton.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...