question-icon

I noticed hair loss allover my body: my hands, some

Posted on Sun, 24 Feb 2019
Question: I noticed hair loss allover my body: my hands, some my hair and espacilly my legs (the hips area) I don't know if related or not but I have a painful pus under skin in the bottom of my back that I pressed on it so hard a month ago and I had a doctor consultation and they said that the pus is running in the skin and I need an urgent surgery but since I'm an illegal immigrant and I don't have the enough money I can't afford it right now Is the situation dangerous?
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Hair loss & pus under the skin are unrelated

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query
Hair loss and pus under the skin are not related.
Pus under the skin definitely requires an early treatment.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further questions.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist