I have strong urge to pee, but after I peed
You seem to have have UTI
Thanks for query. Based on the facts that you have you seem to have URI.
Get routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to
Start taking antibiotics like Cefixime and Nitrofurantoin twice daily along with urinary anti spasmodically like Darifenacin twice daily . Later on switch to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Take urine alkalizer Citralka thrice daily .
Ensure to drink more water. This will help to reduce dysuria.
Typical and Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?