I have recently got my health check up. All report
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr. R.K. and I am pleased to assist you.
Are you obese?
Are you a diabetic?
Do you consume alcohol?
Was ultrasound scan done? If yes, kindly upload the report.
Kindly send details so that I am better able to help.
Probable fatty liver
Thanks for the additional information.
Your SGPT/ALT is not significantly raised. The most likely cause is fatty liver disease.
It can be confirmed with an ultrasound scan. Kindly get it done.
The triglyceride level is increased.
The risk factors for your probable fatty liver are obesity and raised triglycerides.
You need to reduce weight and also treat the raised triglycerides. Consult you doctor for prescription.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?