I have noticed bald patches on my beard for the
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service . I have read your query and viewed the image.
You have Alopecia Areata(AA). It presents as smooth, bald patches of hair loss, most commonly on the scalp but also elsewhere like beard, moustache, eyebrows etc. Treatment of choice in AA is intralesional injection with triamcinolone acetonide which may be repeated after 3 weeks. I advice you to visit a Dermatologist in your area for the needful.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body