I have not visited a doctor about this problem because

Dr. Shyam B. Kale

Posted on Thu, 4 Apr 2019 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have not visited a doctor about this problem because it is embarrassing. I occassionally have some sort of black or blueish fuzzy like substance stuff come out of the shaft of my penis while masterbating. It does not smell and I have no other symptoms. It does not appear to be related to a hygiene issue as it happens even if I am directly out of the shower. It just feels like my penis is inexplicably dirty sometimes. Is this some sort of bacterial infection?
Answered by Dr. Shyam B. Kale 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
It may not be due to infection as you don't have any other symptoms.

Detailed Answer:

I can understand your concern. It may be due to vigorous act of masturbation or injury. As per your history, you don't have any other symptoms which rule out chances of infection.

Please let me know that whether you had undergone any surgery in the past, do you have history of injury to private parts, scrotum or over back region? Kindly follow up with detailed history.

I think black fuzzy stuff may be due to clotted blood caused due to injury or vigorous act of masturbation. I will suggest you to do color doppler ultrasound of private area including scrotum after urologist consultation.

Hope I have answered your query. Please let me know if I can assist you further. Thank you.

Dr. Shyam Kale
Family and General physician.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj