question-icon

I have ed cun't get a horn is there a

Posted on Tue, 19 Feb 2019
Question: I have ed cun't get a horn is there a pill to make it cum up
Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Yes, medication is there, please see the detailed answer below...

Detailed Answer:
Hello there,
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query in details...

Well, first of all, it's important to know if there are any pre-existing cardiac conditions or not...whether you are taking any anti-anginal medications (especially Nitroglycerin/Sorbitrate)...

If there are none, then taking medications like Sildenafil (Viagra) or Tadalafil (Cialis) would be helpful for the ED...

In general, it is advisable to take a low dose (eg. Sildenafil 50mg or Tadalafil 20mg) one hour prior to the act, in the beginning, and observe the progress thereafter...

Please discuss this with your doctor and proceed further...

Let me know if I can assist you further...

Wish you good health...

Take Care
Kind Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Arnab Banerjee

Critical Care Specialist