I have dermatitis around my eyes,clear mucus dripping from my
Severe dermatitis, oral corticosteroids only
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I believe the treatment is right and good but the time of inflammation is prolonged.
Try to avoid antigen which is causing it.
Wash eyes with water with gentle soap or only water.
At this point the disease when topical corticosteroids are not working but continues to get worse and severe you may need oral corticosteroids.
Hope I have answered the querstion.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.