I have dark patches on my right cheek, they appeared
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
You seem to have traumatic Anserine Folliculosis which is commonly due to habitual resting of hand against face for long periods leading to prolonged friction and pressure. I suggest you to use a topical retinoid e.g Retino A cream 0.025% cream, nightly apart from avoiding pressure/ friction in that area.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
I suggest you to use tretinoin 0.025% cream (Retino A 0.025% cream), once daily at night, on the affected skin, 30minutes after washing your face with a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil gentle cleansing lotion. Use it for 3-4 weeks.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body