I have consulted mutlitple gps in Western Australia ovw the

Dr. Soujanya

Psychiatrist

Posted on Sun, 30 Dec 2018 in Mental Health
Question: I have consulted mutlitple gps in Western Australia ovw the last three months, Im currently being assessed for aspergers and trauma, I'm diagnosed bipolar, adhd, borderline personality, antisocial disorder, I've stopped working and I'm currently finding it rlly difficult to find a doctor that can sign off on my paperwork for my superannuation insurance, I have significant evidence to support, my super company is waiting for me to do it but considering I was diagnosed 2016 I need recent evidence and I've only just started seeing a new psychologist who said she wants to see me at least, 5 times before she signs off
Answered by Dr. Soujanya 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
My suggestion.

Detailed Answer:
Hi sir,
welcome to Ask A doctor service,

I have gone through your query in detail and can certainly understand your concern towards your situation.

As you are worried about insurance, I can definitely try to help you.

But, before doing that please provide some more details about your treatment, symptoms and so on.

I need to know regarding the rules of the management of this organization.

so, please give me some time to find out.

Thank you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Soujanya 3 days later
I am. Not being medicated or treated, I have no support I am currently not able to function in life in general what to do
Answered by Dr. Soujanya 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
My suggestion.

Detailed Answer:
Hi sir,
welcome back,

I have gone through your follow up query and can certainly understand your concern towards your situation.

But, I need complete history and details regarding your symptomatology to declare any diahnosis about you.

I n the meanwhile, I. ll find out the procedure for it from the management.

Thank you.