I have a stiff back, that is it aint at
Need more details
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your health and before giving any opinion I would like to have some more information about your medical history
1. What’s your age and gender and your weight?
2. Any history of osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis or any other medical condition?
3. Any past history of Tuberculosis?
4. Any injury in the past?
5. How’s your activity levels?
Kindly revert back with required information.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?