question-icon

I have a stiff back, that is it aint at

Posted on Sat, 2 Mar 2019
Question: I have a stiff back, that is it aint at all flexible, if I bend I cant even reach my feet and some times it hurts if at all I experience any physical strain on my back it would hurt for next 5-6 days and later the pain subsides gradually.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap (28 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Need more details

Detailed Answer:
Hello

After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your health and before giving any opinion I would like to have some more information about your medical history

1. What’s your age and gender and your weight?

2. Any history of osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis or any other medical condition?

3. Any past history of Tuberculosis?

4. Any injury in the past?

5. How’s your activity levels?

Kindly revert back with required information.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist