I have a sinus infection . It's been going on
Go to family physician or ER.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think you can help yourself with symptoms using any antinflammatory drugs such advil for pain. Also you can use antihistamines such citerizine to help with secretions. This are found otc
Antibiotics are sold only with prescription.
You should go to your family physician for a prescription or you can go to ER otherwise you can't get them.
Hope I have answered the question
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.