I have a person who lives below me in my

Dr. Mahboob Ur Rahman

Posted on Tue, 25 Dec 2018 in General Health
Question: I have a person who lives below me in my apt complex..He lives alone and seems somewhat interested in my comings and goings.If I take a shower anytime of day he seems to leave and wait for me by hiding his car or something. I noticed him parked watching me and then once I leave he returns to his Apt. He seems like he has no job and wants to sleep. It is funny that somehow he wants to keep up with me coming and going.I went to work out room at apt complex and he stopped stared in to the workout room and the went back to his Apt. Very strange. Any suggestions???????
Answered by Dr. Mahboob Ur Rahman 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
See detalied answer please.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and Welcome to Ask A Doctor service. Yes the situations is not interesting only but also a bit oncerning .The question is more related to social then medical issue but let me offer a possible solution.There are few possible option here how to approach .The first thing you can do it to meet the person and dicuss with him what you observe .Ask his thaughts if he can offer any explaination.If this is not possible for you , you can ask the managemnt of the apt complex. They may talk to him and know more about him and may answering your questions.I am sure you would know quite enough this way .
If any thing feels really suspicious, you may involve the security .However its always best to first do your own research before going to that extent untI'll there is some real obvious suspicion.
Hope thi answer help you.Let me know if you have any mor questions.
kind Regards Dr Rahman
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy