I have 2 questions 1.) There was a cavity in
1.) There was a cavity in my teeth i the left side area of my mouth which I got filled but it weared off within a week after which whenever I eat something I feel sensitivity over that region.
2.) Whenever I even try to eat something from my right side of my mouth there is a great pain in one of my gums which is unbearable.
Please wanted to see the clinical picture of the area concerned before rea
Hi.First of all thank you for approaching us for your query. I read through your query and I must say that both of your questions have solutions.Regarding the questions
1) wearing of the restorations so fast can be due to excessive use of that side for chewing ...and as a result of wearing the inner structure of the teeth(dentin) which has small nerve endings get exposed resulting in sensitivity. I suggest you to get it filled again and see for the duration of the restoration.If still its wearing off fast better to put a crown over that.I can understand that you will be biting excessively from that side because other side pain is there.Please sent me the pic of this side area of concern.
2) regarding pain on right side It can be tooth decay, gum infections anything.I suggest you to please sent a pic of the area concern so that we can reach a proper conclusion.
Hope you have understood what I meant.Waiting for your reply.Thank you have a healthy day.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain on teeth
- Suggest remedy for pain after root canal treatment
- What is periodontal disease?
- What causes orange colored coating on tongue and itchy scalp?
- What causes roughness under tongue and white dots on lips?
- Can regular dose of Vyvanse and Intuniv be taken before oral surgery?
- Suggest treatment for small bump on the cheek
- Suggest treatment for cavity in wisdom tooth?
- Suggest treatment for loosely bound incisor teeth behind new incisors
- What causes tiny painful white spot on lower gum?