I had prostate cancer , almost 2 years ago. 37
It is an after effect of radiation and it is difficult to correct.
Thanks for the query.
Dry ejaculation/ retrograde ejaculation can happen frequenters after prostate irradiation or pelvic irradiation.
Almost ninety percent of the men undergoing radiotherapy for prostate cancer develop anejaculation. This is because the prostate and seminal vesicles are damaged and unable to secrete the fluid that makes up ejaculate. Unfortunately we can not cure this condition by drugs or surgery, over the time the seminal vesicles retain some of its function and secrete semen, However it might take longer periods of time.
It is important to remember that there is no danger to this and the man can still achieve orgasm
Wishing all the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?