question-icon

I had microneedling on my face about 8 hours ago,

Posted on Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Question: I had microneedling on my face about 8 hours ago, in a dermatologic clinic. the topical numbing cream has worn off in many spots but not all. Should I be concerned that I am still numb in some areas?
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (33 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Regarding numbness on face post procedure.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You may remove the numbing cream now that the procedure is over. The sensation should come back in a matter of few hours. Nothing to worry.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist