I feel like my eyes are very noticeably sunken (sunken
Improper sleep or allergic rhinitis can be a reason.
Thank you for asking Ask a doctor 24/7
I have gone through your query and pictures with diligence. Sunken eyes can be as a result of sleeplessness, allergic rhinitis ,dehydration, sinus infections or weight loss. Sun exposure can worsen this.
Get enough sleep of 8 hours per day. Be sure you are adequately hydrated. Make sure your urine is not getting dark. Treat allergic rhinitis with steroid sprays after consulting ENT specialist.
You can apply aloe vera gel locally. Applying sunscreen before going into sun is also recommended.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for hair fall programe
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump on skin
- What causes dizziness and disorientation?
- What causes white patches on face after using Skinlite cream?
- Suggest treatment for scalp psoriasis
- Suggest remedy for dark upperlip post antibiotic allergy
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in chest
- Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
- What does this cholesterol test result indicate?
- What does low kidney functioning mean?