question-icon

I am currently on 50 mg. of Naltrexone prescribed by

Posted on Wed, 30 Jan 2019
Question: I am currently on 50 mg. of Naltrexone prescribed by Dr. Narenda Garg. He has asked me to call in 3 weeks to follow up. (and I assume to renew my prescription. ) How do I get in touch? Can you refill this prescription now?
Answered by Dr. Prasad (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Cannot refill here...

Detailed Answer:

Generally the previous prescription from Dr XXXXXXX Garg should carry contact details from where you may fix an appointment. Alternatively you may contact your insurance provider and they might be able to help you get details of the doctor.
Incase withdrawal symptoms are severe, you might visit an urgent care clinic or ER and get your some treatment / prescription refilled.

Myself or other doctors here will not be able to refill prescriptions. Medical ethics and laws of the state doesn't allow us doctors to refill / write prescriptions. Hope you understand.

Dr. Prasad