I am always bloated and pass excessive gas, last few
Hi and thank you for asking!
You are reporting to be bloated and pass gas. These symptoms may be related with :
- IBS\ eating too fast and swallow large amount of gas
- SIBO( small intestinal overgrowth bacteria)
- gastrointestinal candida overgrowth
- gallbladder issues ( rarely)
This is why to my opinion you need to be evaluated with :
- fecal culture test for parasite, candida and bacteria
- abdominal ultrasound
Meantime I suggest to :
- eat often and small amount of meal
- try to not swallow large amount of gas and eat slowly
- avoid soft drinks, broccoli and beans
- use plenty of water
Hope it was helpful to you!
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome due to mild lupus. Have...
- Had sinus infection and prescribed with amox clav. Recommended to have...
- Using anti wrinkle cream with Retinol. Lips peeling and crackling....
- What causes feeling of foul taste coming from stomach when i burp?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting post hip surgery
- Is it normal to have spillage from fistulectomy wound?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes dark stools and itchy anus?
- What causes burning in the upper part of throat?
- What does elevated CA level indicate?