I am a 43-year-old male, overweight with gallstones and early
Hello and thank you for asking
Usually for the conditions that you prescribed before fatty liver and gallstones the ultrasound it’s useful.They couldn’t be missdiagnossed with cancer if the exams that you have done are not indicated this disease.
Other exams are blood tests,AFP,CA 19,9 liver functions enzymes,MRI of abdomen if your doctor needs further examination or have doubt for the cancer diagnosis
For the cherry agioma are type of skin growth how typically not a cause for concern unless it bleeds often or changes in size, shape, or color
Feel free to ask further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness