Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How to treat pain and bend in the penis ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
im 28 male 6ft 200lbs, never had health problems. having some pain in top side of penis when getting erection, have not had sex for about 5 years, whole other story, but a few months ago i had penis through hole in jeans and got aroused, was getting it back in jeans and the XXXXXXX material pressed fairly hard against the side of penis, hurt a little but didnt think much of it, then i noticed a few days later that it was kinda curving where that happened and a kind of dent was there now. its really got me kind of freaked out cause now im starting to date again and this has me worried, ive also been under alot of stress, work and money problems. Ive been taking vitamin E for a few about a month or so now cause i saw that might help the bend, its not bad bend just worried it might be a problem with sex, worried there might be a chance to break, ive been running all kinds of things through my head. I dont really have anyone to talk to and im affraid i wont be able to afford to go see a doctor. The pain is from back of head to almost base. Its not horrible pain, just enough to have me worried. It goes away, but when Im starting to get erection it starts paining again and kinda goes away when full hard, but the bend/dent part starts worrying me. It works like it should, just has me worried.Will the bend eventually go away? Please help
Tue, 1 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Follow-up: How to treat pain and bend in the penis ? 9 hours later
The more I think about it, its all been from having my penis through the hole in my jeans, which was almost too small, then having the cut edge part of the XXXXXXX material press onto my penis too hard. Did I really damage my penis from just this one stupid moment?? It has been about 4 or 5 months since it happened, I try to go for awhile without masterbating, then around 3 to 4 weeks of not I see if it has gotten better. During the period of no erections the pain seems to go away. The pain has not gotten worse, nor has the dent/bend area. I guess thats all I can think of right now, Please give me some good news, this has me stressed to the XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 21 minutes later

Thanks for the query posted for me.

It appears that you might have developed calcified plaque at the site of injury. The plaque could be causing the bend as well as pain in the penis when it becomes erect.

Continue with the use of Vitamin E 400 mg twice daily and contact us again after 2 months to let me know of your progress via XXXXXXX who is in contact with me.

As far as seriousness of this problem is concerned, it is not serious concern. "It shall not affect your sexual life." Take care that you don't use the woman on top position during sexual intercourse which can aggravate the damage.

It would be really useful if you could send me the pic of your penis when erect to YYYY@YYYY with Subject ATTN Dr Rajiv Goel and come back and write few lines here for me to reply; it may help me further to reach a conclusion.

Hope this answers your question and relieves you of your anxiety.

Awaiting your reply.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How to treat pain and bend in the penis ? 22 hours later
Thanks for the info so far, it has relieved alot of stress. I sent the pictures, I sent 4 just incase. One of them is a closeup so you can see the area that I injured. I have been taking 1000 I.U. of vitamin E everyday after dinner, is that ok? You say I should avoid the woman on top, so im sure I have aggravated since it happened going solo with the hand. I did notice today from not masterbating for about 2 days, the pain goes away. but once I do it again, the pain comes back and is there off and on the next day, not much just like its kinda tender. How long will it take for this to heal, I still having a hard time worrying what the girl will say when they see it. Is there anything else I can do to speed up the healing process? I very much appreciate your help, Thank You!
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 5 hours later

You just need to continue on the same dosage of Vitamin E and report after 6 weeks and let us know how you are doing.

I have seen the pics; you dont have a major problem. However, the healing can take anywhere from 6 months to 1 yr.

You can mastrubate but dont be aggressive.

Best of luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor