How to treat pain and bend in the penis ?
Thanks for the query posted for me.
It appears that you might have developed calcified plaque at the site of injury. The plaque could be causing the bend as well as pain in the penis when it becomes erect.
Continue with the use of Vitamin E 400 mg twice daily and contact us again after 2 months to let me know of your progress via XXXXXXX who is in contact with me.
As far as seriousness of this problem is concerned, it is not serious concern. "It shall not affect your sexual life." Take care that you don't use the woman on top position during sexual intercourse which can aggravate the damage.
It would be really useful if you could send me the pic of your penis when erect to YYYY@YYYY with Subject ATTN Dr Rajiv Goel and come back and write few lines here for me to reply; it may help me further to reach a conclusion.
Hope this answers your question and relieves you of your anxiety.
Awaiting your reply.
You just need to continue on the same dosage of Vitamin E and report after 6 weeks and let us know how you are doing.
I have seen the pics; you dont have a major problem. However, the healing can take anywhere from 6 months to 1 yr.
You can mastrubate but dont be aggressive.
Best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain and pain in penis
- How to reduce the pain in my penis
- How to relieve penis head pain
- How to control penis pain
- How to treat painful bump on the penis
- Buttock pain and penis pain
- How to treat penis and testicle pain
- How to treat the pain at the base of penis
- How to cure friction pain on penis
- How to treat pain and bend in the penis
- Burst appendix, antibiotics, nausea, upset stomach, cramps, blood in urine
- Tight foreskin
- How to treat pain and bend in the penis ?
- Hypertension, kidney scars, creatinine level, kidney transplant
- What is the reason for lump above my left testicle?
- Can a blocked testis tube be reopened surgically or otherwise ?
- Open pyeloplasty, ureter reconstructed, throbbing pain in the operated...
- Blood in urine, frequent full bladder, lower abdominal fullness,...
- Why can I not sustain erection while having sex?
- What is the reason for redness of eyes when i masturbate?