How to take Livogen-Z during pregnancy?

Question
Hi Dr XXXXXXX . I am 4 month pregnant. I used to have one iron tablet Livogen-Z after lunch. But this is making me to vomit by evening.Could you please suggest when to have this tablet along with which diet?? thanks in advance
Posted Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
early morning with orange juice

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX

You can have the same medicine early in the morning on empty stomach. Immediately after taking the tablet, take orange juice. Also, eat some light breakfast like idli, or oats after 20 mins. This should take care of the vomiting problem.

If not, you can take it in the noon after half an hour of taking your lunch.

Do not take Calcium and iron tablets together. Also, do not take milk when you take the Iron Tablet.

Wish you happy pregnancy.