How to remove spots on face?
Thanks for the query
The spots can be do to various reasons and each one has a different approach of treatment. Kindly get back to me with the following answers so that I can help you better
1. When did you first notice the spots?
2. Have you recently changed any cosmetics, bed spreads, soap, etc?
3. Any history of fever?
4. Are the spots spreading?
5. Could you try and upload the pic? You have the option of uploading pics through the 'attach file' button
Please get back to me with the answers, I am awaiting your reply
I wish you good health
1. When did you first notice the spots? Around 6 months back.
2. Have you recently changed any cosmetics, bed spreads, soap, etc? NO
3. Any history of fever? NO
4. Are the spots spreading? I think very marginally.
5. Could you try and upload the pic? You have the option of uploading pics through the 'attach file' button .. I can but these are so faded spots that it won't be visible in the pictures.
Thanks & Regards.
Thanks for replying
Since these spots are almost 6 months old ideal thing to do to reduce them is to go for glyco peels. These peels are usually done by cosmetologists. In your case you might have to go for several sessions. Home remedies like applying tomato juice with lime over the area and leaving them on for an hour can also be used but they don't produce fast consistent results.
I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further queries please accept my answer
I wish you a speedy recovery
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to remove permanent black spots on the face
- How to remove puberty spots from face
- How to remove dark spot after injury on face
- How to remove boils spots on face medically
- How to remove black spot from face
- How to remove black spot because of dettol on face
- How to remove white spots on face
- How to remove chickenpox spots from face
- How to remove deep black spot on face in home
- How remove bark spot on face