How to get rid of acne on the anus?
More information needed
I understand your concern, however to better understand your question I would need more information. How do you know you have a pimple in the area?Did you notice it yourself? Is it visible? Can you touch it? Is it painful? What area is it exactly, in the inner or outer side? Does it affect your bowl movement? How long has it been there? Do you engage in anal intercourse?
I will be awaiting for your answers.
I checked the report and in the absence of the additional information I required in the questions above, I would conclude it is piles (outer hemorrhoids).
However, I strongly recommend you see a gastroenterologist or a proctologist for an in person examination in order to determine the true nature of this growth and prevent further complications.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get rid of acne and acne spots
- How to get rid of acne pimples
- How to rid acne cyst
- How to get rid of acne pits
- How to get rid of small acnes
- How to get rid of amenorrhea acne
- How to get rid of acne on tailbone
- How to get rid of acne
- How to ger rid of acne and acne scars
- How to get rid of stress acne