question-icon

How to get rid of acne on the anus?

Posted on Thu, 19 Jul 2018
Question: pimple on my anus. how do i get rid of it
Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
More information needed

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern, however to better understand your question I would need more information. How do you know you have a pimple in the area?Did you notice it yourself? Is it visible? Can you touch it? Is it painful? What area is it exactly, in the inner or outer side? Does it affect your bowl movement? How long has it been there? Do you engage in anal intercourse?

I will be awaiting for your answers.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Ornela Ademovi (2 hours later)
this is what it looks like
Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi (20 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Report recieved

Detailed Answer:
I checked the report and in the absence of the additional information I required in the questions above, I would conclude it is piles (outer hemorrhoids).

However, I strongly recommend you see a gastroenterologist or a proctologist for an in person examination in order to determine the true nature of this growth and prevent further complications.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards.
Dr. Ornela Ademovi