Ask a Dentist   »  

How often should I visit a dentist?

Excellent

Dentist
Question
How often should I visit a dentist and what I need to get when I visit, I haven't seen a dentist in proable 15 years and that was because a cap come off and come to pieces. I have worn braces and only have one cavity and all wisdom teeth have been pulled.
Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Dental Health

Answered by Dr. Dipti Singh 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Every 6 months you should visit a dentist

Detailed Answer:
Hello, XXXX

This is Dr. Dipti Singh here to answer your query.

Actually every 6 months a visit should be made to dentist, as to get a complete oral health checkup done,including oral cleaning called as oral prophylaxis and treatment of other problems done eg. cavities.

Hope I answered your question. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Thank you
Dr. Dipti Singh