question-icon

How far a part can I take k lonopin and

Posted on Fri, 15 Feb 2019
Question: How far a part can I take k lonopin and fame lteonhowvfar apart can I take klonopin aNd ramelteon
Answered by Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
You can take Klonopin and Ramelteon every six hours if needed.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Klonopin and Ramelteon are sedative medications.

They are both used for sedative properties to calm the brain and the nerves.

So, you should not take them together due to overdose side effects.

I would recommend to use them six hours apart from one another.

Meanwhile, I would recommend to avoid driving during the effect of these medications.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi