How can wound on the leg be treated after CABG surgery?
Need to get it checked
After going through the details provided by you I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that the wound should have healed completely by now and if it hasn't then it should be examined by a surgeon.
If your father is a diabetic and his sugar levels are not under good control then that's one important reason for it not getting healed by now and second could be some infection.
So kindly personally consult your doctor for evaluation.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
As of now you should take him to a general surgeon for a proper examination.
Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loose motions after cabg surgery
- Cramps in leg after cabg surgery
- Wound on his leg after an angioplasty
- Leg still swollen 6 months after cabg
- Long flights after cabg surgery
- Secretions in lungs after cabg surgery
- Numbness after cabg surgery
- Shortness of breath after cabg surgery
- Leg pain after cabg
- Cabg wound care