How can the symptoms of the Gulf War syndrome be managed?
Thanks for using HealthcareMagic.
I read your query and understand your curiosity about Gulf war syndrome. The entity is well known across the scientific community and otherwise known as post traumatic stress disorder or PTSD. The symptoms characterised by vivid dreams, emotional numbing, feeling of emotional detachment, avoidance of experienced trauma among others.
Regarding the treatment I must inform you that both medication and psychological support is required for proper treatment. It can not be called that it is in someone's head and this needs to be understood by treating mental health professional.
I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for gulf war syndrome
- What is the gulf war syndrome
- Gulf war syndrom cubital tunnel syndrom
- Gulf war syndrome life expectancy
- What is vaterl syndrome symptoms
- Diagnosis of gulf war syndrome
- Symptoms of gulf war syndrome
- Treatment and cure for gulf war syndrome
- Gulf war syndrome causes
- How can i control the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?