Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

How can small pellet like lesions on penis be treated?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 2565 Questions
How can this be treated (small BB like pellet on penis)
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thoughts Detailed Answer: I would recommend that you do some warm soaks in a bathtub a couple of times a day for the next several days. Do not squeeze or press the area. It may resolve on its own. this becomes very uncomfortable you might need to see a dermatologist or urologist to consider a possible small procedure to remove this area. Thank you very much for sharing your concern. Please contact me again if you have any additional questions. Dr G
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor