How can pain in the chest be treated despite being on Combiflam?
I am feeling a little bit pain in upper right part of chest. 2 days back the pain was in neck and chest both and I was not able to bend neck forward. I took a combiflam and next morning it seemed fine. Today I am feeling pain in upper right part of chest (I have attached a pic with my hand on pain area). Please suggest.
Muscle spasm pain
Based on the site involved and the description of the pain I suspect it to be either due to inter-coastal muscle spasm of costochondritis.
In both cases, a combination of painkiller and muscle relaxant will help better.
I suggest you take Tab DOLOWIN MR twice daily for two days after food. You may also need to rest for one or two days. Exertion leading to increase and rapid breathing can aggravate the pain.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Raju A.T, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hemorroids pain relief combiflam
- Combiflam helps in leg pain
- Tooth pain combiflam or crocin
- Is combiflam a pain killer for toothache
- Combiflam throat pain
- How long does combiflam kills pain
- Combiflam lower back pain
- Is combiflam good for back pain
- Combiflam tablet tooth pain
- Combiflam for groin pain
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?